FREE Learn Guitar E-book

Enter form below and we'll send FREE Guitar e-book (Beginners Guide To Playing The Guitar) direct to you.
    Your Name:
*  Your email address:
*  Preferred Format:

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Best Online Guitar Lessons For Beginners

The Best Online Guitar Lessons For Beginners
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jeff_L_Morse]Jeff L Morse

If you are a true beginner to guitar then you have never picked up an instrument. That means you never played in a school band, you were never forced to take piano lessons, and you never sang in a choir. So unless you are in the small percentage of the population that has never participated in any musical extravaganza your whole life, then you are not a true beginner. This does not mean that if you know how to play piano you will automatically know how to play guitar, however playing guitar for you will be a lot easier then for someone that has never whistled a tune to themselves while walking. I researched the internet to try to find a product which would be good for all types of guitar novices. Online guitar lessons for beginners which were a quality product which someone would see actual results from their investment.

Online guitar lessons for beginners are highly competitive online because pretty much everyone that knows how to play guitar thinks they can teach someone else how to play one. Unfortunately, it is not this easy to teach someone how to play guitar. In fact, being a guitar teacher myself, I feel like it could be more frustrating at times for me the teacher then it is for a struggling student because I want them to succeed so badly.

It is easy to fake guitar skills online because no one could actually see you play a G chord, slowly pick it, and move to more chords.

Throughout my research, I found so many sites which looked legit. These sites turned out to not be the product they said they were. When I was doing my research of different online guitar lessons for beginners I made sure they had return policies so I could return them.

After about a week of buying products and returning them, I finally came across a site which I was able to look my guitar students in the eye and tell them that I recommend it. It was absolutely true, just as advertised, these lessons are for complete guitar novices.

Since I was looking for online guitar lessons for beginners that I wanted to be able to recommend to my students it was required that they fit a special criteria.

The number one criteria I was looking for was for interactive video. In order for my students to learn they would need to be able to see what someone is doing not only hear someone talking. These video lessons which are on this site exceeded my expectations and took them to a whole new level. They explain everything from how to a hold a guitar, how to strum a guitar, and then on to the learning. It is absolutely impressive and they set the standard for all online guitar lessons for beginners.

I had much more criteria. For example, their book was written very well and easy to understand. So people of all ages could understand and make good use of it.

On top of the remarkable videos and their book, they have special bonuses they have been giving away to everyone that purchases the lessons. These bonuses include "GuitEarIt" a game to help train your ear for music, "JaydeMusica" a game designed to help a new guitar player read music, and Jamorama's metronome to keep you on tempo.

To conclude, I was able to find out for my students what the best online guitar lessons for beginners are and I wanted to share my findings with everyone who is interested.

A more revealing personal review of the guitar lessons can be found by clicking on my blogs below. If you are looking for the best value for your money, and you are serious about learning guitar I definitely recommend you check them out, remember to check out this videos equipments for recording your lessons.

This article was written by, Jeff L Morse a guitar teacher.

For more information go to: http://learntoplayguitar-jamorama.blogspot.com

And for more information go to: http://www.squidoo.com/jamorama-bonus

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeff_L_Morse http://EzineArticles.com/?The-Best-Online-Guitar-Lessons-For-Beginners&id=1371360